This is the Parker & Coop Woodstock Corten Steel Triangles Log Store, made lovingly by hand in Surrey.
The Log Stores are made of either 3mm Corten steel or aluminium which is extremely strong and robust.
The Log Store is designed with an open back to allow the wood to have airflow whilst seasoning.
There are fixing holes on the rear of the Log Store and we strongly recommend it is secured in place to a solid wall or fence.
The Log Stores are available in 4 standard sizes available as specified below.
Please click on the link above on the right for our full sizing diagram and measurements.
• One Triangle 575mm Wide x 500mm High
• Four Triangles 1050mm Wide x 1000mm High
• Nine Triangles 1725mm Wide x 1500mm High
• Sixteen Triangles 2300mm Wide x 2000mm High
• All 400mm deep
We also offer bespoke sizing options so please contact us if you have a specific size requirement.
- The Woodstock Circular Log Store comes in either an aged rusty steel patina or a cleaner more contemporary aluminium powder coated colour finish.
We are able to Powder Coat the majority of the RAL colour range. If there is a specific colour you would like, please select the custom colour icon and when checking out please add a note with the RAL colour code or contact us to discuss options.
- The shipping costs are calculated at the checkout.
Due to the size and weight of the Log Stores we generally use a specialist delivery service who may need assistance moving large items.
Please note that UK deliveries outside of the Mainland e.g Northern Ireland, The Highlands, Channel Islands, Isle of White, Isle of Man and the Scilly Isles may incur a shipping surcharge
If you are based outside of the UK and would like to order or have any questions at all we would be happy to help so please use the contact form below to contact us.